Saturday, December 26, 2015

Shadow

This morning Shadow came and greeted me at the door. He quickly zoomed into the laundry room to check out if he was missing anything. Haha. He has been eating great each meal this week! I picked up his old plate and got him a new plate of fresh food. He went to work on that while I tended to his other things quick. When I got back, he started the kitty hacking like he was going to get sick. So, I quickly picked him up and raced him to the kitchen. I guess he ate a little too much to quick this morning. He has been very good and has never done that up until now for me. I cleaned up quick, then he and I sat in the living room. He snuggled up in my lap for a bit, then ventured off to his room. This evening Shadow met me at the door and helped me get his dinner ready. He did much better this evening and snacked here and there like usual. He would come sit on my lap in between snackings. Shadow enjoyed his pets tonight and just purred away.

No comments:

Post a Comment