Saturday, December 26, 2015

Panda, Nani, Tatty & Boo

This morning I came in and saw Boo and Panda had pulled a fast one on Miss Cindy and switched beds for the night. Haha! I let the pups all out and they wandered outside to do their business. It was pretty nice out this morning, so they weren't in a hurry to get back inside. After everyone pottied, it was time for breakfast! I got everyone their food, and Nani got her benadryl and had her eye wiped clean. They went to work while I went to check on Tatty. No kitty under the bed this morning.... then I noticed a big lump in the blankets. She was all burrowed under the covers. I lifted it up to peek at her and she came out. I got a quick pet in before she zoomed off to hide under the bed. So, I went and left her her snacks since she's still not ready to warm up just yet. This afternoon the clouds were rolling in. We have some nasty weather on the way. It was raining a little already, but not too bad. The pups all came out and did their business for me. Such good kids! We headed inside and I got them all some fresh water. Tatty was under the bed again and still didn't feel like coming out. She has been enjoying all the treats I leave out every time though! She might be a little "fluffier" when you get home. Hehe. This evening the rain had arrived. It was downpouring and roads are already flooding. Yay. I let the pups out of their beds and they made their way to the door. All three took a look outside and said "Nope!". Haha. Nani gave it a shot at least. Such a good girl. She ended up pottying on the floor just inside the door, so I cleaned that up. I sure don't blame them for not wanting to go out there! The other two eventually decided they really had to go and they ventured out and braved the torrential rains to do their business. They came inside and I tucked them in their beds before going to check on Tatty. I scooped her box and left her a couple more snacks.

1 comment: