Friday, November 27, 2015

Ty, Dillon, Boo & Storm

This morning I came in and spotted Boo on the table right away, meowing at me for attention. I said hi, then made my way to see the pups. They were very excited! We went out back so they could do their business. Dillon was busy trying to check me out, so I went in so he would do his thing. It was raining and cold out, so they finished quickly and came back inside. I got the boys their breakfast and they snacked a little. Meanwhile, I got Storm and Boo theirs and scooped their box. The boys came out of their room to see me for awhile. They were happy for some attention. Ty was a little attention hog! Haha. We took a break so I could clean up their eyes quick. They were both very good boys. When it was time, I let them out for one more potty break, then put them back in their room.

No comments:

Post a Comment