Friday, November 27, 2015

Indy & Eisley

This morning I came in and heard barking inside. The pups both met me at the door. Indy must have been having fun playing out in the rain before I got there. He was soaking wet! I said hi to them, then got them each their breakfast. Both pups ate well. Indy ran back outside for awhile after he ate. I topped off their water bowls, then gave Eisley some pets. Indy returned, nice and wet, and wanted his pets too! Haha! This evening Indy was right at the door to see me. He was jumping up excitedly. Eisley was right behind him, waiting to see who was here. I got the pups their dinner right away. They both ate well. Eisley had to go check Indy's bowl just in case there were any left over kibbles. Indy was dry this evening, so he must not have been out playing in the rain for awhile. After I got there though, he ventured out to do his business. They both sat with me for some attention for awhile. I had to make sure I was petting them both at the same time, or the other would get jealous. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment