Friday, October 23, 2015

Quinney, Billy & the gang

This evening I came in and let little Miss Roxy out to potty first. She was more worried about getting my attention though! So, I went and got Quinn out so those two could play out back for a bit. Next, I went to go check on the kitties. Salt was first to greet me, with Pepper right behind. Those two were loving up on me right away, enjoying some pets. I saw Chili was hanging out under the bed. I turned the faucet on for them, then went to get Roxy. I let Billie go out to join Quinn next, while Roxy and I played inside. She was so excited she could hardly sit still! Haha. We played and she chased my hands around and tried to sneak some kisses. Then, she went to her bed to get her blue toy out to play with. She sat on the couch and chewed on him for a bit, bringing him over to play tug once in awhile. I fed Oreo her carrots, then it was time to bring the pups in and tuck everyone in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment