Friday, October 23, 2015

Ginger & Tiger

This morning it was still raining outside. The pups were both snuggled in their beds by the window when I came in. It took a little coaxing for Tiger to come outside with me. Ginger didn't budge! She knew it was raining out! Haha. I went and got her and brought her outside with us. The pups did their business, then we headed back in. Next, Ginger got her medicine and I made sure they had plenty of food and water. We sat and visited in the kitchen awhile, then I got them each a rawhide to work on. This afternoon, we got lucky and the rain stopped just in time. I let the pups go out back for their potty break. It was still sprinkling a little bit then. By the time we went back in and I got them all hooked up and ready to go, the sprinkling had stopped. We went for a nice walk. This evening, they had Austin there to take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment