Monday, September 7, 2015

Shadow

This morning Shadow wasted no time coming to see me! He circled around my legs while I got his breakfast ready. Shadow waited in the pantry while I got out all his treats. He got to work, so I went to go scoop out his box. When I returned, Shadow came over to visit and get a few pets. He played with his kitty toy a little bit, but then decided to go snack some more. After his belly was full, he wandered off to his front room. This evening, it took a little bit before Shadow came to join me in the kitchen. He did eventually, and was ready to eat. After I took care of everything else quick, I went to sit in our spot in the living room. Shadow was much more snuggly tonight! First, he came and sat on the couch behind my shoulders. Then, he climbed down from my shoulder to sit in my lap for a little bit. After that, he snuggled up next to me for a long while and purred away while he got his pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment