Monday, September 7, 2015

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning everyone went out for their potty breaks. Cole wandered out to the grass on his own and did his business. After that, the girls were busy running around. Cole returned and sat by me, pawing for his pets, even when I was already petting him! Haha. Sadie spotted him getting all the attention, so she ran over to join in. After a little while all three were lined up and ready to head in for breakfast. Everyone ate well. This afternoon was very hot out again. The pups went outside to go relax. Sadie went to her usual spot to roll around and catch some rays. Cole laid on the patio for a few minutes, then came to sit with me in the shade and get his heiny scratches. Before I left, Cole got his pill and he got to go up and take his nap on the bed. This evening Sadie and Cole were excited to see me! That, or they know their family will be home soon and were hoping it was them. Haha! I let the kiddos out for their breaks. There were kids out playing by the pond tonight, so that kept miss Sadie busy. Zoie found a tiny little frog that she was chasing all over. Cole, well, he did his usual and sat by me for his pets! We headed in when it was time to eat their dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment