Thursday, August 6, 2015

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I came in and started getting food ready for the kitties. Mr. Oreo hadn't come by to see me yet. After I checked their dry food and water, I went to the bedroom to see if they were in there. Sure enough! Both boys were snuggled up on the bed. So cute! I gave them a couple hello pets, then went to scoop their box. When I was done, Oreo was working on his food, so I went to our spot and he joined me when he was done. Oreo snuggled up next to me and enjoyed his chin rubs and pets. After a little while, he suddenly hopped up and raced over to the window. There was a little bird there, sitting on the window sill looking inside at us! He kept coming back too! So that kept Oreo pretty occupied. Haha. I ventured in by Stuffy, who was still lounging on the bed, to give him a little attention time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment