Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Noell

This morning I came in and went out to water plants. I found Noell out there on the patio. She got up and kept meowing at me and then would roll around on the floor. As I walked by outside to go turn the water on, she was busy following along inside the screen windows. Haha! She came in with me and I got her breakfast. She had eaten all her dinner and began to work on her breakfast for me too. She was following me around all morning while I cleaned up. Noell would lay down and just watch me. Then, I'd of course have to stop and give her a few pets! Such a cutie. This evening, after I got her dinner for her, we checked under the couch for her mice. I have to laugh because she always crouches down and looks under there with me! Haha! I couldn't see any under there, so she must have carried them off elsewhere. She got a few minutes to zoom around after her laser light too.

No comments:

Post a Comment