Saturday, July 18, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

This morning I saw they really had fun with the fan last night. It was pretty far across the patio from where I'd left it. Haha. Little boogers. They came inside with me and said hi for a bit. Susie hopped up on the couch and was all lovey. Frank tried to take over my attention of course! Before I left, I got them each a snack. This evening, both Susie and Frank were right at the door to see who was home. They must know mom and dad will be home soon! We said hi, then headed out back. They hopped in their beds to await their dinners. I plugged their fan in and got them some fresh water while I waited. Susie went to go lay out in the grass once she finished. Frank was off exploring, but still coming to check on me once in awhile. They will be so happy to see their family home!

No comments:

Post a Comment