Saturday, July 18, 2015

Oscar & Charlie

This morning the boys were both at the window, announcing my arrival! I came in and the tails started wagging, then they both ran around to where I'd be coming in. I said hi to both of them right away. Oscar seems to be feeling better seeing me again. He was a little more cautious of me for our first visit. Next, I turned their tv back on for them. I saw they had cleaned out their bowls, so I got them some breakfast. The boys and I sat in the dining room and they both got some attention. Eventually, they wandered back outside to play. I'm old news already! Haha! This evening Oscar and Charlie were both sitting on the bed, tails wagging excitedly. Charlie came to greet me right away. Oscar wasn't far behind. They got to sniff at me a little while I gave them their pets. Oscar was really loving up his heiny scratches! Charlie was busy giving me lots of kisses. Oscar ventured outside for awhile, but Charlie kept me company. I got them their dinner and the boys both worked on that while I was there. Then, it was time for cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment