Thursday, July 16, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

This morning I walked outside and both pups came from around the side of the house to see me. I saw someone had unplugged the fan overnight, but at least it was still in it's spot. I sat outside with them for a minute to say hi, then we went inside. I got them each a treat to work on before I left. This evening, Frank was first to greet me at the door. The pups were so excited and were zooming around the house. We all went back outside. Frank went and got in his house while I gathered up their bowls. He came in with me again tonight to get their dinner. Susie was in Frank's house when we came back out and he got right in there with her. Haha! She quickly got out and went in the other one. They ate dinner and I got them some fresh water. After they ate, they were both busy exploring about the yard. Frank came and checked on me a couple times, then they both came over before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment