Thursday, July 16, 2015

Murdy & Charlie

Today Murdy was on his way down the stairs to see me when I got there. He sat and waited for me in the living room, while I took care of their things. He was a lovey boy again today and got lots of pets and chin rubs. I laid on the floor by him and he kept head butting me. So cute! Then, he'd walk down alongside me, brushing up against me the whole way. Haha. Charlie was sitting upstairs again, being anti-social. I went up there to go see him for a couple minutes. He didn't appreciate that and actually hissed at me! Not sure what the heck is up with him. Haha. I wonder if he is mad because I was around other kitties the last few days. Anyways, I went back down by Murdy and he and I had some play time. He chased and stalked his feather and mouse toys. He'd also do the "I'm just casually sitting here grooming my face"... then pounce! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment