Monday, July 13, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

This morning I came by to let the pups in. They were both out roaming in the yard. Frank came right in for me, but Susie was acting funny. She didn't want to come in and kept hiding in her bed. Silly girl! I later realized the fan was moved and unplugged, so maybe she got caught on the cord and scared herself. Or thought she was in trouble? I don't know. Anyways, I tried bribing her and everything and that silly girl wouldn't come in for me. I left them both out longer and came back again around lunch time when I could. This time, I caught her collar on her way to her house and then she went right in for me. The fan was knocked over again. I left it unplugged since they were going to be inside now anyways and would fix it later. This evening I came in and Frank gave me big hello hugs. Susie came over for some pets too. I got them their dinners and we headed out. I moved the fan closer to the house so it was out of their path. We'll see how they do overnight. After dinner, the pups each came over for a little attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment