Monday, July 13, 2015

Bella & Chico

This morning I opened the door and Chico let out his loud little bark. Guess he hasn't seen me in awhile! Haha. I opened their doors and Chico gave me a laugh. He came out wearing his towel like a little poncho. Haha! I took that off, then he curled up back in his bed. He didn't feel like coming out this morning. So, Bella and I went out back for awhile. She was busy exploring. This afternoon, I made Chico come out, since he was trying to hole up and protect his treasures. The pups both came out to do their business. They took turns coming to visit me for some attention. This evening, Bella and Chico went outside for awhile. Chico was busy guarding the yard and walking the fence line. Bella chased around after some birds flying overhead. She later came inside to eat her dinner. Chico was still busy out there exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment