Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I walked in and saw Sadie was sleeping soundly. I woke her up and got Cole out next. They led the way to the gate and I let all three out back. Cole did his business, then I went to water plants out front quick. Back outside, Cole met me on the patio for his pets. Sadie was off exploring at the far end of the yard. Zoie was checking things out around the fish pond, looking for critters. They all got their paws dried off and we headed in for breakfast. Zoie nibbled a bit and Cole ate most of his. Miss Sadie didn't want to eat her breakfast for me though. This afternoon, the pups were ready to head outside. Zoie made sure to stuff as many toys in her mouth as possible to bring out with her! Haha. Sadie ran out, went potty, then found a spot to sunbathe in the grass. Zoie did for a bit as well. Later on, Zoie sat with Cole and I for some pets. We headed in after awhile to cool off. Sadie got some belly rubs in the kitchen. The other two sat by me for their turns too.

No comments:

Post a Comment