Sunday, July 26, 2015

Quinney, Billy & the gang

This morning I came in and let the pups out right away. I saw that Quinney had gotten sick in his bed last night. I took that outside to hose it off and hung it up to dry. I cleaned his cage up as well while they were having their potty break. Neither had eaten their dinners last night for me, so I got them both some canned food this morning. They came in and both ate for me. Yay! I let them back out again while I checked on everyone else. Oreo and the hamster both got their breakfast. I turned on the water for the kitties and visited with them a bit. Chili was still hanging out in her "hammock". Haha. Pepper was super lovey this morning, so she enjoyed plenty of pets. Later, I went out by the pups so Billy could have her attention time too. This evening I came in and let the pups out for their potty break again. I got them their dinners and let them back in to eat. They just wanted to go back out and weren't interested in eating at the moment. Hopefully they'll eat after I leave. If not, more yummy stuff in the morning! They went back to spend some time playing outside before bedtime. I got Oreo her snacks and then checked on the hamster. She was still snoozing in her little cave. I went in by the kitties and Salt came to visit me. Salt and I got some playtime in with their string. Chili and Pepper were in a "hang out under the bed" kinda mood tonight. I tried to coax Chili out to see me, but had no luck. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment