Saturday, July 4, 2015

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo met me in the kitchen again. He sat and talked to me while I got his food ready for him. I took a peek in the bedroom quick on my way to their litter box, to see if Stuffy was in there. Nope! Oreo was waiting for me when I finished. He walked ahead of me to our spot and plopped down. He scooted up close to me once I sat down with him. Oreo rubbed his head on my ankle while he got his pets. He adjusted later so I could get his chin rubs in too. I called for Stuffy, but he didn't come to see me this time. So after awhile, I went looking for him. I found him lying on the bottom shelf behind the bar upstairs! Haha. That's a new one for me. I sat by him and gave him some attention as well. Stuffy reached out a paw to me to keep petting him. Awww! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment