Saturday, July 4, 2015

Cate, Bella & Mio

This morning Cate was up and watching for me to come around the corner. I took her out back to do her business. She still didn't want to leave the patio, so I brought the leash out and we walked around for awhile. She came back in and had some time to play in her room while I tended to the other two. Next, I went and watered all the plants. I came back in and Cate was wiggling all happily. I tried taking her out back once more before I tucked her back in bed. This evening, Cate and I went out in the yard. I got her some fresh water, then we worked on trying to get her to do her business. She peed for me out there! Yay! It was on the patio, but hey it's progress! She came in and worked on her dinner while I gave Mio and Bella some attention. Cate ate well for me. She and I went out back and wandered around to see if she needed to go again. After a little bit we went in and she got some play time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment