Monday, June 8, 2015

Tux, Molly & Panda

This morning the crew went outside with me when I arrived. Panda was bouncing up and down, ready for a toy. I went and took care of the plants, while the pups tagged along. Molly checked out the bushes, while Tux had his eye on the pond. He must have been looking for critters. Afterwards, Bubba and I got a good game of fetch. Panda would run along with him most of the times, and she was a little better about sharing this morning. Haha. This afternoon, I let the pups out. Molly went straight for the corner by the garbage can to get something. I thought maybe she had her frog friend at first. But this time, Panda was very intrigued as well. She made me laugh so hard. Panda went to check it out and jumped about 3 feet straight up in the air! That was the funniest thing! So, I went over to check out what they'd found. It was a teeny baby snapping turtle. And boy he was sure trying to defend himself. I picked it up to try and move it away, but the girls tried to get it from me. When it was time to go in, I had to get Molly since she wasn't giving up. This evening, the pups raced out back to play. Bubba and I got a little fetch time in, but Panda was trying to hog all the toys to herself. Molly helped too. Haha. We went in when it was time for bed and they got their cookies, and Tux his bedtime medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment