Monday, June 8, 2015

Quinney, Billy & the gang

This morning the pups were getting all excited in their beds when I first came in. I let them out back for their potty break. Miss Billy hadn't eaten dinner, so she got some yums mixed in with her food. They came in and both licked their bowls clean for me. Oreo got some breakfast quick, then the pups and I headed out back again. I got them some more water in their bowls out there and we had some fun playing with the hose. Billy got so excited after she got to take a drink from it. Haha! The pups wandered around a bit, then Billy came to get some pets. I went in to check on the kitties and open their windows for them. Pepper wanted her attention. Salt got to play a little bit with the string and the green tunnel. Chili was being shy this morning and hung out under the bed for the most part. This evening the pups went out and came back in for their dinners. I finally got to see one of the hermit crabs tonight, moving around! I wasn't quite sure if they were still in there. Haha. Oreo got some carrots and hay, then a few pets as well. The pups went out back to play, while I visited with the kitties tonight. Salt and Pepper were busy playing at first. Pepper was going crazy, jumping around on the bed and chasing the string! Then, Pepper was in quite the lovey mood. She snuggled up next to me, just laid there and purred away.

No comments:

Post a Comment