Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Oscar

This afternoon Oscar was right at the door to see me again. We said hi, then he pranced along next to me to the back door. After we got outside, Oscar came running over to me for some more heiny scratches. Then, he went and did his business. He found a nice spot in the grass to relax and do some sunbathing. I grabbed his frisbee and he looked interested. I tossed it, then he just watched it float to the ground. I tried teasing him a little with it and he did take it from me. Then he ran away like he wanted to play chase. Except, he went and just laid down. Haha! Oh well. Oscar spent some time lounging in the shade today, then let me know he wanted to head back in. Since we had a little time left, we ended up playing with his octopus inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment