Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hunter & Riley

This evening both pups were right at the door to see who was here. Hunter started in right away, telling me he was ready to play fetch! I let them outside quick while I read mom's note. I went out to join them afterwards. Hunter barked at me to play, so I told him he had to find his toy for me. We went in and he ran and stood by the pile of them. Haha! I grabbed his frisbee and we went out and got a few throws in. When I told him "all done" he laid down and started chewing on it. We put that inside and he grabbed his blue ball to take out instead. Later on, we came in and I sat in the kitchen with them to try and get them to eat. Neither was interested at the moment, so maybe after I leave. They did really well last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment