Thursday, May 21, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

Today I pulled up and saw that the gate was open. That made my heart stop for a second! I checked it and both pups were safely behind the second gate in their yard, barking at me. Phew! I closed that and made sure it was secure. I went in and Frank was right at the door to greet me. I said hi, then grabbed their dishes. I made him wait outside for me since his paws were all wet and muddy! The pups both ate their dinners for me. Frank visited after that and made sure to check me over. He was sniffing at all the other animal smells on me. Haha! I got them each a treat to work on outside. They each took them to a different area of the yard to quickly enjoy. Susie came to see me for some pets, since Frank was now busy exploring the yard. He came back when he saw what she was doing and tried to take over. He jumped up on a chair to sit, then jumped on the table!! Maybe he thinks he's a goat? Haha, silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment