Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Sadi was snoozing by the food dishes. I woke her up to give her meds and clean up her nose. Noell followed me to the kitchen to talk to me while I got their breakfast. I brought their food back and got Sadi to work. She nibbled a little while. Noell ate most of hers right away, then wanted to try and bury the rest. Haha. Sadie was in lovey mode soon and wanted her pets. She came over and itched her little chin on me while I pet her. I got her to eat again for me before I left, and she ate quite a bit that time. Noell and I got a little laser time in the living room before I left. She gave me a laugh when I saw her sitting in the window, watching me leave. This evening, Noell met me in the hall and led me to her bowl. Sadi was awake, so I got her cleaned up quick. I got Noell some dinner and she ate that while I got Sadi working on hers. She ate pretty well. I tried to get her to eat some more for me, but she was done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment