Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sophie & Roxy

Today it was cloudy, but rather nice out. The girls were both lounging on the patio when I got there. I went and sat out back with them for a little while. They both were excited to say hi. After a little bit, we ventured inside. They were being silly girls today! They sure had a lot more energy than yesterday. Sophie and Roxy both sat and stared at me with wide eyes. Roxy kept checking the ceiling and walls. I think maybe they thought I had a laser light with me? Haha! The girls both hopped up on either side of me for a few pets. Sophie was rolling around and sprawling out across my lap, while Roxy itched her face on my shoulder. Roxy got up and ran to the bedroom. She hopped up there and started rolling around on the bed. Then, she raced around the house and ended up plopping down in her chair for a short nap. Sophie wandered off to go snack on some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment