Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Sadi was up and sitting in her room. Noell came and said hello, then I picked her up and snuggled her for a minute. Sadi got her morning meds. I saw she had cleaned out most of her bowl overnight. I got the girls their breakfast, then tried to get Sadi working on hers. She was more interested in getting her pets! She got her chin scratches as she rubbed her face on my knee for awhile. Noell sat in my lap after she finished eating. Not long after that, she decided to lay on the bathroom rug and just watch me. After Sadi had plenty of pets, I tried again and this time she ate for me. She did very well. This evening, Sadi was sleeping soundly in her bed. I woke her up to clean her nose. It looked pretty good tonight. She had eaten well today, so I got her some more food along with Noell's dinner. She didn't eat quite as well for me as this morning, but she did eat some while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment