Monday, May 25, 2015

Shadow

This morning Shadow was sitting at the door waiting for me. He walked around my legs while I got his breakfast ready for him. He got started on that, then I went to get all his treats for him. After I got his box scooped, I sat in the living room, where Shadow was waiting for me. He laid next to me to enjoy some pets. He climbed up to my lap for just a minute. Then, he was in play mode. Shadow was a crazy kitty this morning! I had him playing with his kitty toy, then he suddenly jumped up and started zooming around the house. He raced from one cat tree to the other, climbing all the way to the top as fast as he could! Haha. This evening, I came in and Shadow met me in the kitchen. He gobbled down his treats first this time, then worked on his dinner. After I got back from his box, he came and had to check me out for a bit. He was in his love nibble mood tonight. Haha. Finally, he stopped and just sat with me and enjoyed his pets. He got up now and again to go snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment