Monday, May 25, 2015

Poppy, Peta & Simon

Today Poppy meowed at me right away when I came in, and started to draw my attention to her door. I opened it up right away for her and she ran out. It wasn't raining this time! Simon was sitting in the bedroom of the doorway. He couldn't decide if he should stay out or go hide, so he kept walking back and forth in the doorway. I brought him a plate of food and he worked on that while I scooped their boxes. Peta was at one of the other spots, working on some dinner as well. Poppy was taking full advantage of the dry patio today! She sprawled out by the railing and enjoyed every minute. Peta came and laid by me for some pets. She purred and purred away! I had to go get miss Poppy to come in when it was time today. With all the rain we've been having, she sure has missed being out there! She will be happy to have her humans home soon so she can spend more time out there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment