Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I came in and got Sadie and Cole up. Sadie went out front, while Cole and I went out back. We had more storms overnight, so the grass was still wet. Sadie lounged on the patio. I visited with Zoie and Cole in the kitchen awhile. Zoie wasn't leaving the safety of her bed while Cole was in there though. She needed to protect her food and toys! Haha. Soon it was her turn to go out. Sadie and Cole sat and pawed at me for their pets while we waited. The pups all got their morning meds and breakfast. This afternoon, everything was still wet out, so the girls went out front again. After Cole came in, he asked me to go up on the bed. I put him up there and he relaxed the rest of the time. Zoie and I got a little play time in the kitchen. Sadie got her pets and attention time while Zoie was out.

No comments:

Post a Comment