Sunday, May 17, 2015

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening Oreo was in the dining room on his way to the front door when I came in. He led me to the kitchen and waited for his yums. While he worked on that, I took care of their other things. I went to our spot next. Oreo came running from the entryway. He laid next to me and rubbed his head on my ankle as I pet him. He was acting a little sassy today and would swat at my hand a little. I figured maybe he was in a more playful mood today. I got out a mouse toy, but he wasn't amused. Haha. Then, I got out the laser light. That got him racing all over the living room! He cracks me up. He had fun with that for awhile. Then, I went to go check what Stuffy was up to. He was lounging on the couch in the bedroom. I sat by him for awhile so he could get some attention as well. When I went to leave, I had a little laugh. Oreo was laying on top of my shoes! What a goofball. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment