Sunday, May 31, 2015

Bella & Chico

This morning I opened the doors and the pups went racing out. I went out back with them for awhile. Miss Bella came over to say hi for a bit. The pups took turns working on their breakfast. Bella was busy roaming about the yard and chasing after her birds. Later on, the neighbor dog came outside and the dogs raced over to the fence before I could stop them. I had Bella come over and get her paws wiped off, then I sent her inside. Chico didn't appreciate that and got upset with me when I tried to clean his paws off. And unfortunately, he was a little mud ball! So, I wrapped him up in the towel and dried off what I could and carried him to his bed. He was not a happy camper. Haha! This afternoon the ground had dried up just a little. I let the kiddos out back to play for awhile. It turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon. They were busy exploring and keeping an eye out for their birdies. Soon, it was time to head in and get their peanut butter snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment