Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bella & Chico

This afternoon I let the pups out and they zoomed for the back door. Bella came back to come say hi to me as I was making my way to join them. It was pretty nice out this afternoon. At least it wasn't raining! Haha. Bella sat with me for her heiny scratches for awhile. Chico was off exploring a bit, then he wandered back inside. Bella was busy this afternoon, chasing after any birds that flew overhead. When they were gone, she'd come back by me to tell me about it. Haha. When it was time to go in, I got them their peanut butter snacks. This evening, Bella and Chico were happy to go play outside again. They were off on the side of the house for awhile checking things out. Bella would come check on me now and again, and of course, get some heiny scratches as well. The pups took turns going in to snack on some dinner until it was time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment