Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Waldo, Otis & Mabel

Today I came in and Waldo was first to greet me, as usual! He was quite talkative today, telling me all about what they've been up to. Haha. He pawed at the counter, letting me know he was ready to eat. Otis came by the kitchen once he heard me opening cans, then made his way through the living room. He waited until the plates got set down before venturing in to eat. Mabel was in her spot on the bed, watching me cautiously. I cleaned their box quick, then went to go say hi to her. She hopped down and made a break down the hall to go hide in one of the other rooms. The boys had snacked on their food and were now ready to play. I had both of them chasing after the butterfly toy for awhile today.

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing and reading about my fur babies. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Hope you're having a great trip!

      Delete