Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bella & Zoe

This morning it was beautiful outside already! I let the girls out right away. The grass was a little dewey, so they got some wet tootsies walking around out there. Haha. Bella came and sat by me for her morning pets, while Zoe was busy exploring. Bella wandered out after awhile too, and checked things out. Both girls lounged on the patio until we headed inside for breakfast. I got them their last egg, which they were excited for! They ate well for me. This afternoon was still incredibly nice out. I let the ladies out for their potty break, while I got them some new rawhides to work on. They laid in the grass to work on them. I love how they have to lay right by each other. Haha! Bella got some sunbathing in the rest of the time. This evening the girls got up to wait for me by the gate when I came in. I opened the door and they zoomed outside. Such an awesome day today! We spent our last visit hanging out in the backyard again to enjoy the weather. Zoe was busy on patrol, roaming back and forth along the fence. Bella had fun rolling around in the grass. She had both her ears flipped back when she sat up! I couldn't get the camera out quick enough. Haha. She lounged in the grass and watched the people out in the neighborhood. When it was time, we went inside and I got them their dinner and a couple bedtime snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment