Friday, April 3, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell was at her post, waiting for me. I came walking up to her and she did a bunny hop, turned and ran down the hall. She waited in the bedroom for me to catch up, then she jumped up and swatted at my legs as I passed. That must be her new thing! Haha. Sadi was up and sitting by the food dishes. I got her her morning medicine, then set her back down while I picked up their room. Noell came and sat in the dining room and talked to me while I got their breakfast ready. Both girls ate very well again this morning. Noell had fun sitting in my lap and batting at my sweatshirt strings while we waited on Sadi to finish. She was eating so well, that I didn't want to disturb her. When she was full, both girls enjoyed their chin scratch session. I had them both purring away.

No comments:

Post a Comment