Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning I pulled up and realized someone was waiting for me! I spotted Noell sitting in the front window by the door. Haha! She looked like a little kitty statue. I went in and she met me by the hall. I gave her a few hello pets, then started walking towards their room. She did a little hop, then ran along ahead of me. As I passed by her, she jumped up and swatted at my legs! Someone was feeling silly this morning. She kept doing that while I was giving Sadi her meds too, in between rolling around on the rug. She cracks me up! I got the girls their breakfast and they both ate well. After they finished, we sat in their room and they got some attention. Noell was having fun swatting at my sweatshirt strings, while Sadi got her pets. This evening, Noell met me at her spot. She led me to her room to show me her empty bowl. I got Sadi up and working on her food while I went to get Noell's. Both girls ate well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment