Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning miss Noell was already in the kitchen to see me. She trotted along next to me on the way to their room. Sadi was up and hanging out, as usual. I saw their friends had mostly gone away for the morning. I got Sadi her medicine and cleaned up her nose. Noell was by my feet, rolling around on the rug. She hopped up and tried swatting at Sadi's tail a couple times too! Haha. I got the girls their food after I cleaned up their room, then scooped their box while they ate. The girls enjoyed some pets when they had finished. Noell was snuggled in my lap, having fun swatting at my sweatshirt strings. Sadi purred away and rubbed her face in my hand. Before I left, Noell got some laser light play time. I also filled her little treat mouse since it was empty today. This evening Noell was sitting by the front door. She must have been watching out the window for me. Sadi was sleeping soundly in her bed. I woke her up to clean her nose and give her eye drops. As I walked out to get their food, I found Noell in the bedroom playing with a hanger! Crazy lady! The girls both worked on dinner after. Their little friends were back tonight, getting themselves some food too. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment