Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Oscar

This afternoon I could hear Oscar jingling at the door. As soon as I opened it and he saw me, he turned right around and ran the other way. Haha! He went to go grab his peanut butter snack. I guess he was saving it until someone got home. We went out back right away and it was still cool out, but not raining at all. So that was good! Oscar was busy roaming around and checking things out. He ran to the corner by the door and was standing there for awhile with his head down. I came over to check out what he was up to. It looks like there must have been a bird nest just above that area and a couple eggs fell out onto the ground. So, he was sniffing at that. When he saw me come over, he wandered off to the next thing. Later on, I saw he was standing in the bushes with only his tail standing up out of them. His neighbor friend came over to the fence to say hi. All I saw then, was Oscar's fluffy tail wagging. Haha! When it was time, we headed inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment