Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Rusty & Ruby

This morning Ruby zoomed outside while Rusty and I followed. She quickly did her business and raced back inside. I opened the door to find her by her dishes, patiently waiting for her breakfast. Rusty went and waited for his as well. While the pups worked, I went to see miss Salem. She was a lovey girl again this morning, and was happy for her attention time. She even would come into the other room to talk to me while I got the turtles their breakfast. The pups were waiting in the front room when I had finished. Ruby was busy working on her bone. This afternoon, the pups came outside with me. Instead of a ball, Rusty pranced his way out back carrying a rawhide! Haha. I told him to find his ball so we could play a little fetch. He couldn't find either of his favorites, but I saw the newer red one out in the yard. I threw that for him and he did race over to it. But then, he just looked at me. "This isn't my ball!" It took awhile of him searching, but he eventually gave in and we played with that one for a bit. This evening, the pups went out for their potty breaks before dinner. After they ate, they came outside while I fed the big kids. Ruby was racing around being silly. She found the rawhide outside and bounded around with that, and on inside the house for awhile. Haha. Rusty found his purple ball and we played with that until it was time to head in.

No comments:

Post a Comment