Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bella & Zoe

This morning it was cool and wet out. The girls were both at the gate, waiting for me when I came in. They danced around in the kitchen while I opened the door to let them out. We sat outside for a little while and they did their business. Miss Bella was ready to go back in after that. I grabbed some leftover rawhides for them to work on while we hung out inside. Bella snuggled up next to me on her doggy pillow, with one leg over mine, just hanging out. She wanted some pets this morning, and made sure to paw at me if I stopped! Zoe was off on her own, working on her rawhide. This afternoon it was a bit nicer outside. The girls and I went out back. I got Bella a new bone, since there were only two small leftover pieces. But, Zoe decided to quickly snag the new one away! Haha. So, I got another out for Bella. They worked as a team on these. Bella would snack on the outside, then the middle treat filling would fall out and Zoe would work on that. After they finished their treats, the girls relaxed in the yard and watched the neighborhood. This evening was very nice out. Bella was standing in the kitchen, wiggling away when I got there. We headed out back to enjoy some fresh air... and the delicious smell of someone cooking burgers on the grill! Haha. Miss Zoe was busy patrolling the yard tonight. She would see people out walking or hear other dogs and had to let them know what was up! Bella laid in the grass and lounged.

No comments:

Post a Comment