Saturday, March 21, 2015

Murdy & Charlie

This morning the boys were making their way down the stairs to see me when I came inside. Charlie helped me get their food dishes filled. The boys both waited on the counter while I got them some fresh water. I went to our spot and Charlie came wandering over. He rolled around on the floor next to me. Murdy hopped up on their kitty tree, so then Charlie had to as well. Murdy was a playful boy again today. He chased his mouse toy all over. Charlie sat on the back of the couch for awhile and watched. Later on, he came to sit on my shoulder. I got up to put their toys away and Charlie came along for the ride. Haha! I set him down on the couch when I was about to leave. He turned around quick and gave me a hug as he was trying to make an attempt to jump back up. Aww... so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment