Saturday, March 21, 2015

Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning the ladies were sleeping in their spots when I arrived. I let them outside quick, then got their food together. It was already pretty comfortable out, so it'll be another afternoon outside for them to enjoy it! I brought their food out to the patio for them. Molly snagged her cookie and ran off to a spot in the yard to eat that. She returned and took a couple bites of food. But then, she wandered off to explore. Emma had no problems eating. Haha. I visited with the girls for awhile, then went in to see the kitties a bit. This evening, the girls got up from lounging to come inside. I saw the kitties were napping on the bed together. Smudge hopped down and decided to head upstairs. Emma and Molly both ate their dinners, while Micah got some attention. His little motor was running loudly! When it was time, the ladies got their bedtime snacks. (Charlie didn't steal them today! Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment