Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning little Noell came out to the living room to see me. I stopped to pet her for a minute, then we went to go see Sadi.  Noell was quite the talker this morning while I picked up their room. Sadi was just quietly sitting. I picked her up and she got her medicine. Noell was busy zooming around the house while I got their breakfast ready. She would then come to the kitchen and meow at me. The girls both worked on their breakfast for me, then got some pets when they were finished. Noell got some laser light play time today as well. She was so funny. She kept backing up, then would scrunch down and do her butt wiggle... Then pounce! This evening I found Sadi snoozing away in her bed. Noell wasn't in there, but I heard her jingling. Looks like she was napping under the bed. I got her some dinner and added some water to Sadi's dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment