Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning I heard jingling when I walked in. Noell was making her way down the hall to see who was home. I stopped and picked her up, snuggling her on the way to their room. I set her down and she was busy playing with the pads as I was trying to set them down. I picked Sadi up for her meds and felt Noell swatting at my legs as I passed by. She was trying to tackle my leg as I was standing and taking care of Sadi. I guess someone wanted my attention this morning! Haha. Crazy kitty. The girls both worked on breakfast right away for me. Then, I visited with them in their room and had them both purring away with chin scratches and pets. This evening Noell came to see me in the living room. I picked her up and she started purring right away. She was ready to get down as we neared her bowl though! Sadi was sleeping away in her bed. I grabbed their dishes to get them some dinner. Noell had some leftovers again. I think she prefers the Pro Plan brand over the others. Picky! Haha. Sadi got her nose cleaned up, then she decided to eat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment