Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

This morning I came in and saw the pups had been good overnight. Yay! I let them outside for a good potty break. I hung out inside while they did their thing. Too cold for me! When they were ready, they let me know they wanted back in. We sat in the living room and they got some attention. Susie snuggled up next to me. Frank made me laugh! He kept trying to climb behind me and would try to sneak kisses. Of course, he wanted to hog all the attention too! Before I left, I got them each a bone to work on. This evening, I walked in and saw... we weren't so good this time. Little man decided to tear up one of the Christmas stockings and took a piece off of one of the blankets. Naughty! I got them their dinner to work on while I picked up. They went outside to do their thing once they were done. The pups came in again and got some pets before it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment