Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning I walked in and Noell was sitting right by her bowl. "I'm ready!" Haha. Sadi was sitting in the middle of the room. Her food bowls were just about empty from last night. I got their food ready after Sadi got all her medicine. Noell came to the kitchen to watch. She found her voice this morning and was chatting away! Noell and I played with the laser light after she was done eating. Today, while I cleaned, she was my little helper! She was quite curious of what I was doing and would hang out in whatever room I was in. Then, she started getting crazy! Haha. She hopped in the bathtub and started rolling around, pawing and sliding around, being silly. Next, she would hop out and race to the other side of the house as fast as possible. After a few minutes, she would stroll in like nothing happened, then do it all over again! Needless to say, she kept me entertained. Haha. This evening, the girls were both sitting by Noell's food dishes. I got Sadi's nose cleaned up. Then, I got them both some dinner. Both girls went to work right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment