Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning I came in and little Noell started stretching her way out of her bed. I saw she was naughty and up on the counter again while I was gone. The towel and stuff on top was shoved into either sink. Sadi was up and sniffing at her dry food bowl. I stole her for a minute to give her her medicine. I set her back in her room and Noell followed along to the living room. She came in the kitchen and was talking to me and rolling around on the floor. She then was loving up on the corner of the cabinets. Noell raced along ahead to wait for her food. Both girls ate for me. When Noell was done, we had some play time in the living room. I had her chasing her red light all over the place! I gave her a couple kitty treats, but she was more interested in chasing the light at the moment. This evening I came in and peeked into the kitty room. Noell sat in her bed and looked at me for a minute, then made her way out. Sadi was snoozing in her bed. I got Noell more food and mixed up Sadi's a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment