Monday, January 12, 2015

Peanut

This morning Peanut started barking when he heard the garage. He met me next to the couch and watched me for a minute. He went outside to go potty quick. When he returned, I had his breakfast all ready for him. He got his little snack before I left. This afternoon, Peanut was up and waiting for me. He pranced over, seemingly in a playful mood. He didn't want to go out at first, so I walked out back. He then followed along, and eventually wandered to the grass. When Peanut came in, I tried to get him to play a bit. He ran over to go get his toy when I tossed it for him, but then stopped. I think he was more worried that I'd forget to give him his treat! Haha. This evening, Peanut woke up when I got in. He came bouncing along to come see me. I let him out to do his business, while I got his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment